Double Coffee Tiramisù
Yield: Makes 8 servings
- 1 (8-oz.) package cream cheese
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 1/2 cup hot water
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee granules
- 1/4 cup coffee liqueur
- 2 (3-oz.) packages ladyfingers
- 1/2 cup grated semisweet or dark chocolate
1. Beat cream cheese and sugar at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy.
2. Beat whipping cream with an electric mixer until soft peaks form. Fold into cream cheese mixture.
3. Stir together 1/2 cup hot water and coffee granules until dissolved. Stir in 1/4 cup liqueur.
4. Arrange ladyfingers evenly around sides of 8 (6-oz.) coffee cups or ramekins. Drizzle ladyfingers with coffee mixture. Spoon or pipe cream cheese mixture into center of ramekins. Sprinkle with grated chocolate. Cover and chill 2 hours.
Note: To serve the tiramisù in a single dish, prepare recipe as directed through Step 3. Arrange half of ladyfingers in bottom and up sides of a 2-qt. serving bowl. Drizzle evenly with half of coffee mixture. Top with half of cream cheese mixture. Repeat layers once. Sprinkle with grated chocolate. Cover and chill 2 hours.
Recipe and photo from Southern Living