What you'll need:
- Hi-float (goop for inside your balloons)
- 11-inch clear latex balloons
- Small rubber spiders
- Inject a little less than the usual amount of Hi-float into an clear balloon and rub it around to coat the inside.
- Put a small rubber spider inside the balloon.
- Inflate the balloon to about 75% of the full-size with air.
- Seal the balloon with a plastic disk or clip. Let it dry overnight. Place the balloon out in the open where there is good air circulation. It must be very dry in order to form the spider web.
- The next day remove the clip and deflate the balloon.
- Hold the balloon by the stem and the top and stretch it a few times to separate the dry film from the wall of the balloon.
- Slowly inflate the balloon with Helium or air.
- When the balloon is almost full-size the Hi-Float film will separate from the wall in several places and hang inside the balloon to form a spider web.
-If the coating does not separate, deflate the balloon, stretch it a couple of more times and re inflate it.