Iced Green Tea with Ginger & Mint
Ingredients3 ounces ginger, unpeeled and sliced
1 cup mint leaves
6 green tea bags
1/2 cup honey
2 tablespoons lemon juice
- In a large saucepan over high heat, combine the ginger and 6 cups of water and bring to a boil. Remove from heat and add the mint and tea bags. Cover and let steep for 15 minutes.
- Strain the liquid into a large pitcher or other container. Add the honey and lemon juice; stir.
- Chill in the refrigerator. Serve in tall glasses over ice cubes and more mint leaves.
Easter Egg Cups
You will need:
How To PDF file
8 1/2" x 11" Text Paper
Medium Adhesive Pearls
7 Point Shape Hole Punch
Double Stick Tape
(If you need any of these items you can purchase them from Paper Source!)
1. Cut strips of moss and sage text paper to approximately 2″ x 11″. Use the grass template on the PDF file to cut out blades of grass or cut freehand.
2. Take one strip of moss grass and sage grass and loosely coil to allow room for an egg to fit snugly inside. Secure outer and inner strips of grass with double stick tape. Curl ends of grass outwards with a bone folder.
3. Decorate the base of the grassy egg cup holder with a curry flower, using the 7 point shape hole punch. Use double stick tape to adhere to egg cup. Embellish the center with a pearl.