- 1 19.5 to 19.8 oz. brownie mix
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup candy corn
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 9 x 13 pan with cooking spray.
- Mix brownie mix, oil, water and eggs with a spatula or wooden spoon, about 50 strokes, until well-combined.
- Spread brownie batter in prepared pan. Bake 23 minutes.
- Remove brownies from oven. Sprinkle mini marshmallows, candy corn and chocolate chips over brownies. Return to oven, and bake another 5-8 minutes.
- Let brownies cool completely before cutting into squares.
Recipe and photo from About.com